Not many people know that Arc’Teryx doesn’t just make the best outdoor adventure clothing in the world but they also make a line of stunning modern fashion men’s clothes called Veilance. The Arc’teryx designers have created a perfect harmony of fashion and utility and I’m lucky to possess what I consider to be the most beautifully designed and well made jacket I have ever owned.
The Veilance Field Jacket may actually be perfect in both the regular and IS (insulated) versions. The jacket is completely waterproof thanks to its Gore-Tex material and the sophisticated modern militaristic look to these jackets (and other Veilance clothes) reminds me of sci fi films menswear from movies such as Equilibrium. Turn the jacket inside out and take a look at the meticulous construction and how the materials are fused and sewn together. Something tells me that Arc’teryx is using alien technology to be able to create such miraculous designs. Seriously though, I absolutely love this jacket and I’m almost afraid to take it out of my closet for fear that someone is going to mug me, not for my wallet but for my wicked stylish coat.
My friends at Arc’Teryx said it best when describing the their stylish new fashion line of men’s clothe’s: “Veilance brings the application of technical performance into urban apparel.” Sounds right to me.
Armani, Versce… Eat your heart out :-)
- Two way full length front zipper
- Internal stretch knit cuffs seal in warmth
- Two easy access open vertical hand pockets and two zippered horizontal drop pockets
- Two open horizontal drop pockets on chest
- Hood with single point adjuster, rolls away into collar with watertight zip closure
- GORE-TEX® Pro ensures full waterproofness and added breathability
- Two internal chest pockets with zippers
- Smooth internal jacket lining guarantees easy layering